Choose from special promotions and Best Seller packages
to create your most memorable Hawaiian vacation.
Terms & Conditions
- Membership in the Prince Preferred program is free and available to individuals residing in countries that legally permit participation in frequent stay programs. Membership in, and application for Membership, in the Prince Preferred program is void if prohibited by law in the country of the Member's or applicant's domicile.
- Prince Preferred Membership and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Prince Resorts Hawaii and its affiliates.
- The Prince Preferred program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as Prince Resorts Hawaii decides to terminate the Prince Preferred program, at any time, with or without notice.
- Prince Resorts Hawaii reserves the right to terminate member accounts with no activity for 24 consecutive months. Points accumulated on an account will expire immediately upon termination without possibility of reactivation of points. Members may or may not be notified of such termination.
- Prince Preferred points automatically expire five years from the departure date of a member’s stay. Extension of point expiration date will not be allowed. Prince Resorts Hawaii is not obligated to notify members of point balances prior to expiration.
- Prince Resorts Hawaii reserves the right to add, modify, or delete any of the terms, rules, procedures, conditions, benefits, Rewards or Reward levels pertaining to the Prince Preferred program at its sole discretion, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of Reward Certificates already issued. This means that Prince Resorts Hawaii may make changes that affect, but are not limited to, travel partner affiliations, reward redemption levels, rules and procedures for the use of rewards, continued availability of awards, blackout dates, room availability, reward inventory, reward types and the features of special offers. Prince Preferred program rules may change due to changes in participating airlines' frequent flyer programs and partners' offers and agreements.
- Prince Resorts Hawaii reserves the right to discontinue the Prince Preferred program Membership for any Member who appears to be using the Prince Preferred program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions. Prince Resorts Hawaii also reserves the right to discontinue Membership for any Member who acts in a manner inconsistent with local or federal laws, statutes or ordinances.
- Membership in Prince Preferred program, including any Reward Certificates that may have been issued to a Member, will be revoked or suspended at Prince Resorts Hawaii's sole discretion if a Member fails to pay any Prince Resorts Hawaii or participating hotels' bills or accounts when due.
- Discontinued Membership may result in the cancellation of Reward Certificates, benefits and privileges. In addition to discontinuance of Prince Preferred program Membership, Prince Resorts Hawaii shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- All interpretations of the Prince Preferred program's Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Prince Resorts Hawaii.
- Members are responsible for advising Prince Resorts Hawaii of any address changes or change of credit card information. As advised at enrollment, Prince Resorts Hawaii is authorized to bill any charges incurred by the Member at Prince Resorts Hawaii to any credit card number the Member provides to it.
- Specific Prince Preferred program benefits and services have been established for all Members; however, benefits and services offered by participating hotels may vary.
- Prince Resorts Hawaii is not responsible, and assumes no liability, for changes or discontinuation of Partner service which may affect Prince Preferred program Rewards offered, the accrual of points or devaluation of Certificates.
- Neither Prince Resorts Hawaii nor Prince Preferred program Partners are responsible for requests or correspondence (including electronic correspondence) that are lost or delayed. Prince Resorts Hawaii is not responsible for, and reserves the right to correct any pricing or typographical errors, errors of description, or errors regarding participating properties and Partners.
- If the Prince Preferred program Membership card is lost or stolen, members are to contact the Prince Preferred Service Center immediately to avoid unauthorized use of the card.
- Prince Resorts Hawaii provides the Prince Preferred program with these and other materials, and other services and products "as-is" and, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, expressly disclaims any warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, design, accuracy, capability, sufficiency, suitability, capacity, completeness or availability. The Member agrees that Prince Resorts Hawaii does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Prince Preferred program or any such other products and services will be uninterrupted, without omissions or error free, or that defects will be corrected or changes implemented. Under no circumstances, will Prince Resorts Hawaii be liable, including, but not limited to, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the Prince Preferred program or any such other products and services, even if Prince Resorts Hawaii or a Prince Resorts Hawaii representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore such exclusions may not apply. In the event Prince Resorts Hawaii is held liable for any damages related to such matters, the Member's sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to reimbursement for services or products paid by the Member to the entity held liable which were provided by such entity. The Member hereby waives any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum beyond two years after the first occurrence of the kind of act, event, condition or omission upon which the claim or action is based.